- Hits: 204
We would like to invite you to participate in the 9th International Conference on Scientific Communication in the Digital Age, which will take place online on March 23-24, 2022. #SCDA invites speeches and discussions with opinion leaders to look upon various aspects of library science, scientific communication, scientometrics, open science development, and support for open scientific approaches and practices.
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy Library
- Non-governmental organization ELibUkr
- CSDRS – Center for Digital Research & Scholarship at NaUKMA
The conference is aimed at representatives of libraries and publishers, research institutions, editorial boards of scientific journals, specialists in electronic information services.
SCDA21 Conference Main Topics:
- National and international projects of access to scientific information;
- Scientometric and bibliometric tools for research evaluation;
- Research support through modern library services;
- Academic Integrity: Promoting Higher Education Reforms:
- Scientific journals: new technics of creation and distribution;
- Open Access and Open Science;
- Creation and use of scientific electronic resources;
- The issues of intellectual property in the digital age.
The registration form is open for Speakers and Participants.
Presentations are accepted in English or Ukrainian. The committee will regard all applications and inform you about the acceptance in order to include your presentation into the program. Program Committee reserves the right to reject the report. All Conference presentations will be deposited in open access repository of NaUKMA eKMAIR. Video recordings of the speeches will be published on the official Youtube channel of the NaUKMA library.
Registration fee is 400 UAH (15 EUR) (subject to prior non-cash payment). 50% discount for the ELIBUKR consortium participants.
Adress: Skovorody, 2 Str., Kyiv, Ukraine 04070
SCDA21 website: https://scda.ukma.edu.ua/en/