Dear members, ElIbUkr project has received trial access to the journals database of DeGruyter Publishers, which will be available till the 30th of June. ELibUkr Project participants have access to:
- more than 900 journals, 507 open access
- more than 730 journals in English
- 158 journals received an Impact Factor for 2015
Themes are: art, history, archeology, phylosophy, biology, chemistry, linguistics, literature, mathematics, physics, law, and medicine.
1) use obtained information only for non-commercial purposes;
2) no systematic downloading of complete journals or issues is allowed;
3) the programs for automatic downloading are forbidden.
The database is available at the local networks of ELibUkr members via link.
We kindly invite all the participants of the trial to test the connection and download.